Duplicate forms, it seems

Discussion in 'How to Apply Questions' started by Dee Miller, Feb 7, 2017.

  1. Dee Miller

    Dee Miller Newbie

    I've got a list from my state VA office here in Kansas that doesn't match anything I've seen for required forms where my mother is in TX or anywhere else I've seen lists. It calls for BOTH 21-0779 and VARO 335-21p. These look totally redundant to me. Do I really need the administrator of Mom's assisted living to fill out both or is the VARO sufficient, as I've been assuming.
    Kaylin likes this.
  2. Kaylin

    Kaylin Hero Member Staff Member

    The only things you should need from the ALF for your mother is the Nursing Home Status Statement and a Statement of Occupancy from the facility - just ask them for the Statement of Occupancy because they should know what it is.

Share This Page