Share This Page

Kaylin

Staff Member
Kaylin was last seen:
Sep 20, 2017 at 4:15 PM
    1. Laura Szerdi
      Laura Szerdi
      Hello Kaylin,
      I think I saw a post on here somewhere that said A & A will not pay benefits for an "independent" living facility. Is this true?I'm looking at a facility that has both independent and assisted living. He's not really needing the "assisted" part yet, but he does need a facility where there is a 24 hour staff. Thank you!
    2. Phyllis burch
      Phyllis burch
      Hi My mother is eligible and 87. She's in a nursing home but still is very much ALIVE! I take care of her but this one company says they will do all the work but charge almost $1500.

I don't want to give an organization who says we get IU t anyway as my sister in law's both had to get attorneys to get this benefit. .
      The phone number on here is an apartment complex so is confusing.

Thank you
      1. Phyllis burch
        Phyllis burch
        Also no way to expedite as he died in 72. She never remarried! Sad as she's been at same place 17 years. Thank you
        Phyllis
        Dec 13, 2016
      2. Phyllis burch
        Phyllis burch
        hello is there anyone that is going to answer my questions?? Also do we need his death and their marriage certificate?
        Dec 14, 2016
    3. BarraquiasMcrey
      BarraquiasMcrey
      Madam thankz your info،how about unclaim insurances Death pension،aid and attendances my Dad applied all benefit before he pass away at age of 67 years old and my mom also apply all benefit before she pass away in 2002 at age of 80 years old how to get unclaim insurances?
      1. Kaylin
        Kaylin
        BarraquiasMcrey, I wish I could help you with that, but as I said before our main source of information and assistance is with the Aid and Attendance pension benefit for veterans and their spouses. We do not deal in insurance claims and would not be the right resource for that.
        Jul 29, 2016
        BarraquiasMcrey likes this.
    4. toxdoc49
      toxdoc49
      I do not seem to have privileges to post or reply anymore in the forums. I'm not sure why that message has shown up. Is there any explanation? Thank you.
      1. Kaylin
        Kaylin
        Hello toxdoc49, thank you for letting me know! That is not good at all. I am still trying to modify these forums correctly for users. Please let me know if you can now post and reply on the forums.
        May 31, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    May 6

Signature

Please give us your feedback on the forums. CLICK HERE to take a short one minute survey.

Need help with finding Assisted Living? For free expert help, call: (866) 900-4969

Start your A&A benefit application today
    Join our VeteranAid.org newsletter! Head over to the blog and fill out the form